Spring must be here?! I noticed this beautiful flower in route from the Bluff Clinic.
Here is a view of Yokohama on our journey.
We have wanted to stop here the last couple of times we made our way here, but each time it has been closed.
After seeing the doctor we stopped by Harbor View Park to get a view of the city. Yokohama is the capital of the Kanagawa Prefecture and the second largest city in Japan, next to Tokyo.
The subway stop for the clinic is the same stop as Chinatown. Since we finished at the clinic by 2:30PM we decided to check it out!
Entrance to Chinatown
We decided to have an early dinner here.
Lily is quite the professional with her chop sticks:-)
This dish was good, but Matt and I couldn't decide what type of meat it was. It wasn't beef, or chicken, or any kind of sea food. I hope it wasn't kitty cat!:-(
When we left the restaurant we noticed a sign outside. We think this means that it was "all you can eat for 1,980 yen for 128 minutes!" We wish we would have known because that was one expensive meal! There were not prices on any of the dishes in the menu. After we left we talked about how good New Garden in Pullman sounded.
Matt had to try these because all of the Japanese people were waiting in line for them. He took one bite and couldn't eat anymore! They were fishy and mushy, and there was no way I was trying it! Good job though Matt!
I got a Starbucks, Orange Brulee Latte and we jumped on the Subway to head for home.
No comments:
Post a Comment