Friday, February 17, 2012

Lazy Friday

It's been a lazy Friday here. Lily woke up at 4:30am instead of 6:30am so we started the day early. We both came down with a cold after the Valentine's Day party so today we watched movies, read books, and snuggled. Matt has the weekend off so hopefully we get some rest and can skype with our families. I'm starting to anticipate coming home. In just 13 days we will be only 1 month away! More Japan adventures are ahead of us but we are definitely missing the comforts of the USA.

Today Lily said a new word. She was taking a bath before bed and she blew a bubble in the water. Matt said "bubble!" She smiled HUGE and said "BUBBLE!" Then she kept playing in the tub.

She also was perfecting the "fake laugh" today.


Today Lily was entertained by her own baby that Aunt Laurie gave her for her birthday. She loves her baby!





Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Love that "fake laugh"! :) You and Matt are such great parents. Praying you guys all get some rest and are feeling better real soon!

court said...

Annie, I love reading your blogs and catching up on the little things. Like your ordering coffee! How Big Lily is growing! She is such a cutie! Is it really coming so soon! I get to see you and Lily!!! I cannot wait! Hello to matt!! Wish he could come to the wedding too!

Love you all, give Lily hugs and kisses!