Believe it or not I packed all my jewelry up and brought it to Japan. I put it all in individual little baggies and fit them all in one small box. I also brought my flip chart, and 3 Premier Designs catalogs. I didn't know if I would have the opportunity to do a party or not in Japan, but just in case I had to bring it! When my friend Mikaela found out that I brought all of my jewelry with me she said "We should do a ladies night and plan a jewelry party!" So, on February 7th that is what we did!
I used bed sheets as table cloths and cut our hearts as raffle tickets. Mikaela had delicious goodies for us to eat and drink.
I even converted to yen during checkout.
We had a great Japanese Jewelry Party.
Thanks for hosting Mikaela!
You never know what ladies have in their purses until you ask!
We had a great group of ladies!
Mikaela earned FREE Jewelry!!
No comments:
Post a Comment