Dear Blog,
I'm sorry I haven't written you. I've been a little preoccupied. This is a hobby that I am excited about and want to continue, however I tend to think that during those precious moments I have to myself that the dishes, laundry, that phone call, vacuuming, cleaning up toys, deciding what's for dinner, making dinner, mopping the floor, making appointments, organizing Lily's pictures for her baby book, writing in her baby book, cleaning the oven, wiping down the bathrooms, emptying the garbage, taking a shower, and putting on make up to cover my dark circles under my eyes seem are all more important that writing you. I have all these blog ideas but never time enough to complete the ideas I have came up with. So, I'm sorry. I will do better about taking a moment for this little hobby for enjoyment. I will not leave you unfinished like several of those books on my bookshelf. My entries may be short, but sweet. I will not be able to write a novel on a regular basis. But I will write you. It has been too long. Thanks for understanding.
♥Me
No comments:
Post a Comment