Happy Father's Day! After a 2 month long hiatus from blogging I am back! I have had a few requests to continue sharing as we venture on, so here we go! I can't tell you how much we enjoyed spending 2 months with our families after our trip to Japan. We are nice and settled now in Coronado, CA. Today, after Matt worked a few hours, we celebrated Father's Day.
Here is Miss Lily chattering away while Daddy was at work:
We decided to make the most of our day and attend the Father's Day Brunch on base
Our lovely "Lady Like" Child.....
Peek a boo!
Then we hit up the San Diego Zoo. Matt and Lily got some much anticipated "Father Daughter" time.
Matt would point to an animal.
Lily would see it.......
Then Lily drops her mouth WIDE open and says "OHHHHH WOW!!"
Two weeks ago today, we began our next adventure......
Here are a couple snap shots of our explorations so far...
My toes in the sand for Gramma Carole♥
Fun during Story Time at the Coronado Library
Lily loves the circus train showcase at the library!
Lil's favorite hiding spot in our house
Surf's Up!
1 comment:
I am so glad you are blogging again! It will be fun to see all the new adventures your family has in sunny and warm Cali!
Post a Comment