Sunday, April 1, 2012

Goodnight and Goodbye Japan


Today was our last and final day in Japan. It was bittersweet. We have enjoyed our adventure here and there is always something new to do or see. But we miss our family and friends back home and cannot wait to see them! It will be hard for Lily and I to be away from Matt for a little over a month. I'm sure the time will go by quickly, but I found myself a little emotional today. The end of a journey, and the beginning of a new one. Please pray for a safe flight for us tomorrow....have to do it without Matt this time. Thankfully I have my friend Mikaela by my side. We went out for a last walk this evening and decided to get pictures in our new outfits that Matt got us for Christmas.




Blowing Daddy kisses xoxoxox


Lot's of kisses for daddy today. More than normal even. She must know it will be a while.....














One LAST ride on my FAVORITE toy!!!!!

And one last goodnight kiss for Daddy, at least for a month:-)

This has been an unforgettable 3 months.
Thank you for all the memories, Japan.
Oyasumi nasai (Goodnight)
and
Sayounara (Goodbye)

♥Me

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Awwww....this post actually made me cry. I'm sorry that you guys have to be away from Matt for so long. I know how hard that can be. Praying for a safe trip and for time to go quickly until you all can be together again.