Sunday, March 4, 2012

What's Next?!

On this rainy day I had plans to get out with Matt and Lily and see some new sights and make some more memories. Needless to say I wasn't adventurous enough to go out in the wind and rain. Instead it's a quiet, warm, and cozy day at home. I was sitting here thinking about how much I have enjoyed this experience in Japan. But, this adventure will be coming to an end in less than 1 month. This is the longest amount of time I have ever gone without seeing my sweet family and friends. We have missed a lot, Emma's 1st Birthday, Sarah's Senior night, Jackson's first birthday coming up, and more. However, we come home soon and I am so excited for some upcoming events in the lives of people I love.

First, we have the beautiful Courtney.She is my cousin, but more often than not we just refer to each other as "my twin." She was the maid of honor in my wedding, and I am delighted to stand beside her as the Matron of Honor at her wedding in Mississippi! Lily and I are leaving Japan a month earlier than planned to be a part of this special day. We wouldn't miss it for the world!




I can't wait to help Courtney out with those "more than personal" moments on her wedding day!

I'm so happy she found the love of her life, Drew. What a perfect couple. See you ya'll soon!!!!!!

Next, we have the stunning "Mommy- To- Be," Kayla. She married my cousin Ryan who has always been more like my big brother. I love Kayla and couldn't be more excited for the arrival of baby Jadyn in April!!! Ryan picked the BEST, our Kayla is so incredible. We love her!

 Kayla with Lily, only a couple days old...

 Soon it will be your baby in your arms! I can't wait to hold Jadyn!!!

Such a gorgeous couple. Could you look anymore beautiful Kayla?!

Now we have Sean, my brother. He always has been my hero and inspiration. Sean will graduate from Washington State University in May with a degree in Business with an emphasis in finance. He will be a great financial advisor.
 Lily loves her Uncle Sean.....

So do I!!! ♥

Sean is also a motivational speaker. If you haven't already, you MUST check out his AWESOME website! I couldn't be more proud to be his big sister :-) ♥


Here is the link to his website: http://seannealspeaks.com/

Next, my beautiful sister in law, Sarah Jane. She will graduate from high school in June! I always wanted a sister and she is just the best. I'm so glad we will be home to be a part of her special day!




Sarah is such an amazing person! She's great at photography, and is so creative. I love her:-) And she's taking such good care of "Sully Bear."

This little heart throbber is Karson Lee! He will turn 2 soon!!!!!

 It seems like just yesterday we met him at the hospital.....

 And he came to meet Lily when she was born!

I love Karson's mommy, my bestie, Jessie. Family to me, and I cannot imagine life without her. I miss you so much girl.

And now Kaitlyn!!! This baby doll is getting married late summer! She gives killer back massages and her eyes sparkle like stars. I love my cousin/sister Kaitlyn and can't wait to be a part of her special day coming up!!!!!!!!!


 She's marrying her childhood friend, Jared. Aren't they adorable?!

 Welcome to the family Jared!!!!

Gorgeous couple..... cute babies in the future right!??!?!?!? ♥

Last, but absolutely not least is my bestie Brynn. I like to call her Brynnie. Or Brynnie Pooh. She is soon to be Brynn E! How cute is that?! She found Mr. Right and will be walking down the isle this summer too!

 Aren't they cute?!

 Brynn and I have a "special relationship." Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa enough said.

I love and miss you Brynnie♥.

Awaiting me is San Diego, California! Can't wait to thaw out in the sun! I'm glad our next desination is somewhere warm!


So many things to look forward to! See you all soon! ♥Annie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are going to be the busy bee this summer :) Love you and miss you and can't wait to see you again!
-Brynn