Mikaela and I walked Matt and Clark to work, stopping for lunch on the way. We all had burgers at Tsunamis. 
Om Nom Nommmmm
After doing a few errands on base, us girls headed to Mikasa Park. I can't believe I hadn't been here yet!
We stopped for a snack and watched the fountains and water show...
Then we stretched our legs in the grass.
We ended the afternoon with a good "meaty" laugh! Hahaha. The Japanese man in the background made a funny gesture at me as he smiled after watching us take this picture:-) Good times.....
Peaceful napping on the walk home.
I met a Japanese man on the elevator on the way home. He spoke pretty good English. I managed to understand that he was a school bus driver, and a teacher. I told him I was a teacher too. I shared with him that I think the school buses are so cute in Japan (they have cartoon panda bears on them). Then, he showed me a picture of some pretty flowers on his cell phone. It was a fun interaction, he was a sweet man.
1 comment:
Sounds like you are making the most of your last few days in Japan. :)
Post a Comment