What have we been up to? I have to say I have been a little disappointed. At the beginning of the month I had a list of all of the things I wanted to do in Japan before leaving.These adventures are ones that I would not take on myself but was hoping to do as a family. But it turns out that Matt's work has gotten pretty busy. He's had about 1 day off since we got back from Tokyo at the very end of February/beginning of March. He is also on swing shift which means that he leaves for work by 12:30pm and doesn't crawl into bed until 2 or 3am. So really, by the time he wakes up we get to spend about 3 hours with him each day. Nevertheless, we are making the most of it, and going to enjoy the little things. Here is last week's preschool:
Lily's here today, Lily's here today, we're so happy that Lily's here today......
Painting Lephrachauns!
Matt came down and joined us for Preschool on Wednesday since he's on swings. One perk I suppose! Lily was loving the blueberry muffins I made! I'm pretty sure snack time is always her favorite.
Class got interesting as we did "shaving cream art."
Hee hee SOOO CUTE!
Kiddo's started loosing their clothes!
On Matt's one day off we skipped the St. Patrick's Day party for the kids and went out for lunch and to base. Matt had to take me to get "the best pita he has ever had!" He decribed it as being light, which I imagined maybe chicken with veggies and a light vinegar dressing. Believe me, I am usually not brave enough to try the street food.
It was on Dobuita Street.....
The place was called Gyros Pita
So, his version of light means..... beef with cabbage with this sauce mixture of mayo, ketchup, and chilli sauce. It didn't taste "light" to me, it was rather rich, but I did like it and ate the entire thing!
Aren't they so cute?
Yummmmmmmmm
This week we also attended our friend Andrew's 4th Birthday Party! Lily loved it!
She loved the juice boxes!
Great food! Hamburger, beans, macaroni salad, fruit and more!
She ESPECIALLY loved the CUPCAKES!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!
Lily had so much fun, she wore herself out. She fell asleep during Andrew opening presents, so we scooted out a little early. She took a super long nap!
We got Lily this umbrella stroller this week for our travels in Mississippi. Lily thinks it is so great. She wants to sit in it at home during the day and climb all over it. So, we tried it out on our trip to base this week.
Those blue eyes.....
It is SPRING! The plum blossoms are blooming! We are just hoping to see the cherry blossoms before we leave! Come on sunshine!!!
Matt and Lily snuggled and watched part of the Lion King before he headed off to work for the day. They were so cute I had to capture the moment:
Yesterday, we went out to take some pictures of Andrew. His momma asked if I'd try to get some good ones with our camera. Here is Lily and Ava watching the photo session:
This one is my favorite!
Buddies
Playing at the park after the photo session
Today, we were packing. Lily woke up from her 3 hour nap with wild hair. I have been playing with the settings on my camera. Here's my girl again....
Do you see that ringlet?

No comments:
Post a Comment